Saturday, May 7, 2011

You Shall Not Pass (27)

Went to Serpent today with Terry and climbed a project which I bolted in December last year.  I wrote about the route a while ago here.
I wont bore you with heaps more pictures, but I will just say that this route is awesome. I reckon 27 sounds about right. Thanks Terry for the catch.

The send






































Happy after sending.






































I decided to do The Gatekeeper (25), which is the route You Shall Not Pass joins into.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff dude. Send info for the guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one is you in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He the smiling one... Since he was runnin'hot , Bevan and Terry , [the evil spiteful parentally anal ones], also made him "nonsight" Off With The Pixies , 13. A "nonsight" is climbed with eyes shut , and MUST follow every send at Serpent.... He sent that too ! ! !

    ReplyDelete